Bridal Makeover - Agnieszka

Hi guys!

Another post from my old website, so I just copied previous description below :) Hope you like the results!

Please note that no retouching has been used in post production, so you can see the "real" results! ;)

Another great makeover and a happy Lady! :)
As you know, I have started a new project called Beauty in Her, where I have made a call-out casting on Facebook, searching for a ladies of any age to give them a makeover. The idea is, to show how every one of us is beautiful, despite of age. I also wanted to show, how makeup can change a face, so it looks to it's best. I was not picky, first 5 ladies that replied to my call-out were in, just to stay on the fair side..:) The end result is not edited, just a natural beauty!

Agnieszka is 25,  she is getting married soon, so she wanted me to create bridal makeup on her. Her main concern is her complexion, which she would like to look perfect on her day.
Her eyes are a bit hooded, epecially the right one, so we had to balance that out too. Agnieszka wanted her makeup in natural colours, so we went for warm browns and a bit of some sparkly nude on the lower lash line. I have also added some individual knot-free lashes to lift the eye crease a bit and add some more definition to the eyes. It turned out to be a quite glamorous and timeless look, with pink lips and fresh looking cheeks. 
When it comes to covering problematic skin, I have used some resurfacing primer first and then a mixture of MAC Studio Fix and Inglot HD foundations, setting it with a mixture of Neutral Set and Banana Powder by Ben Nye to keep it in place and make it long lasting and sweat proof. 











Makeup, hair styling and Photography - Gwedhan


Comments

Popular Posts