Welcome! :)

Hi everyone! This is my first post..:) Feeling a bit anxious about it, to be honest, do not want to bore you to death with stuff, I will publish :D

A quick word about myself..I am a Make up Artist, Hair Stylist, I take pictures (although I do not like calling myself a photographer), Retoucher (not graphic designer) and, in general, very curious and creative person. Love to learn new things and normally forget about it as soon as I master it! :)
I am also crazy about nature (yes, I am the freak cuddling to a tree and stroking your dog without permission) and very passionate about helping people. Mostly to understand themselves and enjoy life more, but also, to resolve their problems and answer their questions about life, relationships etc. If I cannot help, I would help to find help, if you know, what I mean :).

I have created this blog to share my passions with others, show you my work, maybe help to bright up your day sometime.
Enjoy reading and watching!
Namaste, peace and love to you all!

Gwedhan


Comments

Popular Posts